Most marketers struggle with getting enough relevant traffic to their sites. This 100% online coaching program will help you develop in-depth customer acquisition skills. It also happens to be one of the most marketable skills a marketer can have.
Our 8-week, 16 live class master course will teach you how to…
- Go from no plan to a robust 12-month customer acquisition strategy.
- Build a search marketing acquisition machine that only gets better with time.
- Achieve top rankings on Google in less time and with less effort.
- Optimize paid search to acquire customers cheaper than competitors.
- Convert more customers when they land on your site.
“Do you have a low traffic website? It’s an issue for a lot of SMBs and B2B companies.
If you get less than 1000 transactions per month, you should focus on customer acquisition instead of CRO. “
Peep Laja, founder of ConversionXL
This course is made for you if…
- You’re in charge of marketing and work to drive traffic to your key landing pages (including your homepage) – yet the results are not what you’re hoping for.
- You’re a digital marketing professional looking to up your game and get a promotion, a raise, or simply elevate your performance and become a top performer.
- You’re a company founder tenaciously seeking hockey-stick growth.
- You’re a solopreneur or blogger looking to bring in more traffic, revenue, and happy customers.
- You’ve tried copying tactics from blog posts, but the results are always disappointing (where’s my 287% increase in traffic?!)
- You’ve never quite unlocked the secrets to building an effective, fully-tracked Adwords campaign with a profitable Cost to Acquire a Customer (CAC).
- You want more traffic and revenue, but don’t know how to build a start-to-finish acquisition plan.
This course is probably NOT for someone who’s been doing SEO and PPC full-time for 2+ years, or providing SEO/PPC as a service to others.
It’s probably also not for someone wanting to do heavy duty acquisition work for giant enterprise size site (100,000’s or more of pages).
The hardest part of customer acquisition is implementation – taking knowledge, putting it into action, and getting actual results.
Or how to create an acquisition strategy to works specifically for your business to get results sooner than later.
Customer acquisition is the most important skill for digital marketers. Or more accurately, the most important is being able to acquire customers faster and cheaper than your competition.
The fate of your company (and job) depends on it.
Despite this fact, many marketers just play it by ear. They follow best practices, take the 101 courses, and do an “okay” job. It’s tough to tell apart the good advice from the bad, when so much of the content out there is simply written for SEO value.
And competition is only getting thicker. Soon, doing “okay” will mean “losing.”
One big problem is the lack of a formal education in customer acquisition.
“You will not learn digital marketing and customer acquisition in college,” according to Brian Balfour. “The realm of digital marketing is changing extremely fast, and the rate of change is accelerating. Universities/colleges are too slow to adapt.”
Another difficulty is that the industry is constantly in flux.
What works today may not work tomorrow. However, there are some constants. Being findable and clickable in search will always remain important. Being able to acquire customers cheaper and faster than competitors doesn’t go out of style.
This live customer acquisition course will teach you specific, targeted, strategies that actually move your business in the direction that you need to go. It will teach you how to win more customers, both through paid and organic channels.
People who learn this process and apply it are always STUNNED at how much they didn’t know about search engine marketing. Many of them previously rated themselves as “intermediate,” but they had no idea how much room there was to improve.
They didn’t realize how much there was to know beyond the basics and “best practices”…
8-Week Intensive Live and Interactive
Training Course on SEO & PPC
ConversionXL Institute brings you a live online training course led by SEO expert, Dan Shure, and PPC maven, Johnathan Dane. The course starts on November 21st 2016.
Once you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Take a customer acquisition strategy from “non-existent” to “fully-executed.”
- Create the type of content that Google wants to rank (and users will love).
- Conduct technical checks (beyond automated audit tools) to keep your site healthy and well tuned for SEO performance.
- Clearly measure SEO success and ROI.
- Earn backlinks to improve domain authority and rankings.
- Actually convert the traffic you bring to your site (turn traffic into money).
- Create a start-to-finish strategy that works for improving search rankings, traffic, and ultimately, conversions and revenue.
All in all, this course is going to make you a lot of money.
Get Get Traffic That Converts Interactive Training Course on SEO & PPC – ConversionXL, Only Price 77$
Tag: Get Traffic That Converts Interactive Training Course on SEO & PPC – Conversion XL Review. Get Traffic That Converts Interactive Training Course on SEO & PPC – Conversion XL download. Get Traffic That Converts Interactive Training Course on SEO & PPC – Conversion XL discount.