Purchase 40th Anniversary Compilation (Lifetime of Work) – Dan Kennedy Course at Brainet. You will get full course. Downloads are quick and at no extra cost.
Course "40th Anniversary Compilation (Lifetime of Work) – Dan Kennedy" is available, If no download link, Please wait 12 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email
In Celebration Of His 40th Anniversary In Information Marketing, Dan Kennedy Goes Deep, Deep, Deeeeeep Into The Archives…
“Discover Dan Kennedy’s Lifetime Of Work–Including 356 Examples And 1556 TOTALPages Of Ads, Notes, Samples, Photos And Artifacts–Accumulated Over 40+ Years In Marketing, Copywriting, Speaking And Authorship…”
Thursday 3:12 pm
From: The desk of Dan Kennedy
Dear Renegade Marketer,
Let’s get to it without any “warm up”. What I’ve done is perform a thorough excavation of literally rooms of files, notes, samples, photos, artifacts and more, accumulated throughout 40+ years in marketing.
I then compiled everything into a 1556-page tome you’ll be able to examine and swipe ideas from for your own promotions and business.
Best part: I put my own notes within each item, written by me in 2013, to either teach an important concept or give context to that particular piece.
This commentary will create multiple “a-ha” moments for you as you leaf through this massive collection. This is like having 40 years of my marketing “know how” all in one package for you to peruse, get ideas from, and take action on for your own promotions.
Listen: these “teaching examples” have stood and WILL stand the test of time. I also included odd and curious items, personal items, and items of historical significance. As with a museum, different things will interest different visitors at different times.
I guess you can say this is the mother lode of “Dan Kennedy stuff” you will EVER encounter. And I will warn you that:
You Can Only Get This RARE Collection Of My Lifetime Of Work For A Very Limited Time…
You see, I picked these to be good representatives of changes in style and technique across the decades, from 1970 to Present. Included are pieces that were extremely successful, pieces of historical curiosity, and personal favorites.
This collection includes my first B2B full-page trade journal ad I wrote back in 1973…all the way to recent promotions I wrote this year.
It also includes my first ads I wrote for Magnetic Marketing…my most successful product to date. I even included the script for the actual speech I used to sell Magnetic Marketing from the stage.
I also included selected pieces from the seminar marketing campaigns I did for one client – Rory Fatt and Restaurant Marketing Systems – from 2005 to 2006 through 2010.
You’ll get a bigger snapshot later on of all 1554 pages of this archive that’ll generate TONS of:
- Ideas for copy angles and how to position your product or service in your copywriting and marketing. You never want to start with a blank slate when writing copy or devising a marketing campaign for a product. This Archive will save you a TON of time and money trying to “figure things out” for yourself.
- Ideas for offers you’ll be able to “swipe and deploy” for your own promotions. The offer is THE most important element of a promotion…without a good offer the copy falls flat. You’ll see 40+ years of offers that have converted well for my clients and me. And you’ll be able to spark tons of ideas for your own offers for products, services and seminars.
- Design ideas for your promotions you’ll be able to implement for your own ads. Most of these are print ads and magalogs that will spark ideas for your own promotions so you don’t have to wonder what works and what doesn’t.
- Headlines, closes, bullets, stories, etc. you can swipe for your own promotions. This could be a literal marketing godsend for you since you’ll be able to flip through all 1556 pages of examples and “swipe” ideas for your own.
So when you take action today and that big box containing this Archive lands on your doorstep:
Do NOT Ignore Campaigns That Are Not In Your Market…
For example, if you’re not a seminar marketer, don’t ignore Rory’s campaigns or any other campaign you’ll come across in this Archive. There is much here to be adaptable and transferable for you own business.
No one engaged in marketing can fail to unearth gems in this massive collection. Yes, some of these items were not in pristine condition, in my files and drawers, cardboard cartons, and storage. So their reproductions are not perfect and some you might need a magnifying glass to examine. But trust me, your diligence will be rewarded.
Here’s what else you’ll discover in this 1556-page archive that could be a huge bastion for your business:
- A collection of content from presentations, products, speeches and seminars. Most of these have historical interest and or may have value if modified and used today. This includes entire sales presentations you can learn from, swipe ideas and implement for your own presentations.
- Product covers and even entire products, including a complete copy of my “63 Killer Marketing Strategies” manual. The ideas you can glean from this collection could make this Archive more than worth investing!
- Books and book promotions I used to breathe life into my books, since publishers are not promoters. A large assortment of the activity I used to promote my books is here so you can “swipe and deploy” for your own promotions.
- Newsletters and other publications that have been the foundation of virtually my entire career. I don’t think there is any single thing as vital to a person or business’ success than its own print media. And you’ll get an unfair “head start” over your competitors thanks to this collection.
- Photos with me with various celebrities including Joe Theismann, Ronald Reagan, Paul Harvey and on location at many events. I used these photos to build up a “celebrity aura” around my business and myself. You’ll also discover cartoons I’ve used for my marketing as well.
- Personal items related to my personal life and interests, and correspondence I’ve had throughout my 40 years in information marketing that will be a huge interest to you
Of course I could go through all 356 examples in this archive one by one, but instead:
Here’s The Actual Table Of Contents Of This Massive Archive That’ll Summon TONS Of Ideas For Your Own Ads And Business:
1: 1968: Best Lead Generation Letter, Not By Me
2: 1973: My First B2B Full-Page Trade Journal Ad (for Environmental Structures)
3: 1973: The Other B2B Ad For Same Product
4-5-6: 1974: Correspondence with Kemmons Wilson, Founder of Holiday Inn re.
7: 1974: Franchise Lead Generation Memo for Environmental Structures
8: 1974: Photos of Environmental Structures
9: 1972: First media about ESI – ‘Keeping House In A Plastic Bubble”
10: 1976 & 1977: My First Full-Page Magazine Ads For An Info-Marketing Client,
First Ad For My Own First Info-Product and Other Ads of the Era, From Same Media
11: 1975: LIFT NOTE EXAMPLE – from Success Education Corp.
12: 1975: ORDER FORM EXAMPLE – from Success Education Corp.
13: 1977: Another Version – First Info-Product Ad For Client (Success Education Corp.)
14: 1978: Typical Article of many I wrote and had published in mid and late 70’s
15: 1978: The first Dan Kennedy postcard promoting seminars
16: 1978: Membership Order Form used at my retail Self-Improvement Center
17: 1978: First Full-Page Ad For My Own “Success Company”
18: 1979: My First Public Seminar Brochure
19: 1979: My First Copywriting Job for a Professional Speaker (Buster Crabbe)
20: 1979: My First Paid Copywriting Job for General Cassette Corp – to Success Readers
21: 1980: My Mini-Catalog for our “Brass Eagle” awards business
22: 1981: My version of the famous Thank-U-Gram® – The Thanks-A-Million Note
23: 1982: PROMOTIONAL NEWSLETTER, “Generally Speaking”, for General Cassette – a
marketing piece to a niche market (professional speakers)
24: 1983: ‘Road Show” direct-mail piece, for seminars for speakers, featuring Nido Qubein
25: 1983: “Success Spoken Here” Package Insert
26: 1982: First Niche Market Catalog – for chiropractors
27: 1982: My (very successful) EXPENSIVE EXPERIENCE $1 CASSETTE magazine ad*
(*The advertised cassette and transcript are in Deluxe Edition of Archives)
28: 1982: The Course sold by the EXPENSIVE EXPERIENCE CASSETTE, shown in a
staged product photo
29: 1982: 2-Page Ad in SUCCESS for General Cassette (3 Ads In 1)
30: 1982: Smaller Ad, SUCCESS
31: 1982: Catalog of “Special Reports” – to niche (professional speakers)
32: 1983: POSITIONING PRODUCT – Clever product comprised of interviews
33-35: 1987: Info-Product Brochures/Mini-Catalogs
36: 1984: 2-Sided Order Form I Created for Success Education Training Company
37: 1984: “VALUE BUILD” Side of Order Form for my co., SuccessTrak
38: 1984: Full Page Print Ad For My Client, “Gold By The Inch”
39: 1986: Winning Version of Full Sales Letter I Wrote for Gold By The Inch
40: 1986: Unique Testimonial Story Booklet I Created for Gold By The Inch
41: 1991: DROP-DOWN OFFER, Direct-Mail Piece for Gold By The Inch
42: 1986: 2-Sided “Renewal” Order Form I Created for SuccessTrak
43: 1987: Cover Letter w. “Check Gambit”, Gift With Purchase Offer – Empire Cassette
44: 1987: Canada target market letter – General Cassette
45: 1988: STICK LETTER – Magnetic Marketing System®
46: 1990: Article of mine, in DM NEWS, re. infomercials
47: 1990: POSITIONING ARTICLE of mine, in a niche (chiropractic) + much more
recent Positioning Article, generic, in SUCCESS
48: 1991: Sales Letter for Psycho-Cybernetics Home Study Course
49: 1991: Ad for My Cassette Programs in ENTREPRENEUR
50: 1992: Workshop Brochure for Small Business Emergency Survival System
51: 1992: Original SUCCESS EVENT Brochure – with Zig Ziglar, Peter Lowe and Me
52: 1993: BUCK SLIP with Big Bonus Offer
53: 1993: BOOK AD TO ENTER NICHE (MLM industry)
54: 1993: ADERTORIAL/AD HYBRID EXAMPLE
55: 1993: Original Version, My Famous “$4,000.00 A Day In Your Underwear Ad” for
JPDK (Jeff Paul)
56: 1993: Cover of the original “Little Yellow Book” for JPDK
57: 1993: OPPORTUNITY AD – for another client
58: 1993: TESTIMONIAL LIFT NOTE EXAMPLE
59: 1993: One of my most clever pieces – VIP DISCOUNT LIST EXAMPLE
60: 1993: “Atlanta Sinkhole Kills 2” Lift Note
61: 1994: MAGALOG: Original Magalog for No B.S. Marketing Letter
62: 1994: Original Masthead Photo, No B.S. Marketing Letter
63: 1994: Evolved SUCCESS EVENT Brochure – with addition of celebrity speakers
64: 1994: ORDER FORM – Mine, from the Success Events
65: 1994: “ONE SHEET” – My Speaker ‘Brochure’
66-68: 1994: LITTLE YELLOW BOOKS – I believe the first two to “copycat” the Jeff Paul/
JPDK Little Yellow Book.
69: 1990: IRRESISTIBLE OFFER AD – Free Las Vegas Vacation by Bob Stupak
70: 1990: LIST BUILDING “TRICK” – Bob Stupak
71: 1994: IRRESISTIBLE OFFER DIRECT-MAIL PIECE – Bob Stupak
72: 1995: My Fax-On-Demand Reports/Sales Letters Catalog (UNIQUE Piece)
73: 1996: My Seminar Ad – “Double Your Income – Fast”
74: 1996: TESTIMONIAL LIFT NOTE – from Greg Renker + complete sales letter to
speakers it was first used with
75-76: 1996: “ANNUAL REPORT”-FORMAT PERSONAL BROCHURES
77: 1996: EARLY NICHE MARKET BOOT CAMP Promotion (photography studio owners)
78: 1996: ENVELOPE TEASER COPY EXAMPLE – from Gary Halbert
79: 1996: REFUSAL OF MY AD – Letter from Nat’l Infomercial Association & “The Ad
They Refused To Run”
80: 1997: ANTI-COPYCAT COMPETITION AD – I wrote for Joe Polish
81: 1996: “READ THIS ONLY” Cover – I wrote for Joe Polish
82: 1997: “EXPOSED!” Ad – I wrote for Joe Polish (since used by many)
83: 1997: TESTIMONIAL AD – I wrote for Joe Polish
84: 1997: “LITTLE KNOWN” Opportunity Ad – Brian Kay
85: 1998: “TOXIC WASTE DISPOSAL BAG” Direct-Mail Piece
86: 1998: Nightingale-Conant Sales Letter for my Psycho-Cybernetics info-product
87: 1998: Nightingale-Conant “TRUE STORIES”-Format Testimonials for P-C
88: 1998: “STEAL – WITHOUT A GUN” Sales Letter
89: 1998: “LITTLE MONEY” GRABBER Sales Letter (for Power-Points)
90: 1998: Sales Letter Sequence Step (for Power Points)
91-93: 1998: My Catalog Business DISCOUNT OFFERS
94: 1998: Further Evolved SUCCESS EVENT Brochure (New Buy 6, Get 1 Free Offer)
95: 1998: “Scariest Direct-Mail Piece I’ve Ever Received”
96: 1998: My Version of ‘Desperate Housewife’ Ad
97: 1998: “#1 PRACTICE GROWTH GURU” Front Page Promotional Piece
98: 1999: NEWSPAPER PAGE FORMAT SEMINAR BROCHURE (My SuperConference)
99: 1999: “NAME YOUR PRICE” Offer (SuperConference)
100: 1999: POST-SUPERCONFERENCE REPORT – Sales Letter
101-102: 1999: CATALOG PAGE, Nightingale-Conant, for my Magnetic Marketing System®
103: 1999: POSITIONING ARTICLE to niche (MLM)
104: 1999: CATALOG ADS for two of my products (Nightingale-Conant)
105: 1999: The Nightingale-Conant version of the main sales letter for my
Magnetic Marketing System®
106: 1999: THEMED SALES LETTER for a seminar-in-a-box info-product
107: 1999: NO B.S. MAKE-MORE-MONEY CATALOG
108: 2000: “I VOTED MYSELF OFF THE ISLAND!” Gold-Plus Coaching Sales Letter
109: 2000: SEMINAR LEAD GENERATION INSERT EXAMPLE
110: 2000: Cover of Package for Testimonial Audio Cassettes
111: 2000: “WHAT IF?…” HEADLINE/SALES LETTER EXAMPLE, I Wrote For
112: 2000: “MISSING OUT ON” BOOT CAMP IN BOX SALES LETTER – I Wrote For
113: 2000: My Favorite Sales Letter That Was Never Mailed – I Wrote For Joe Polish
114: 2000: BIG BRIBE LETTER – for No B.S. Marketing Letter
115: 2000: “THE FREE MONEY LETTER” for joint ventures – I Wrote for Michael Kimble
116: 2000: CATALOG of Psycho-Cybernetics Products
117: 2000: Testimonial Collection Form, Version ‘A’
118: 2000: Testimonial Collection Form, Version ‘B’
119: 2000: POLITICAL AD – My Anti-Gore Ad
120: 2000: POLITICAL AD – My Anti-Hillary Ad
121-122: 2000: “HOW TO GET RICH” Lift Notes – Written For Joe Polish and Rory Fatt
123: 2001: FIRST CONTINUITY SALES LETTER for No B.S. Marketing Letter
124: 2001: BOOT CAMP IN BOX Sales Letter – “confrontational approach”
125: 2001: TELE-SEMINAR RECORDINGS Sales Letter
126: 2001: “S. MOUSE LETTER”
127-129: 2001: RENEWAL LETTERS for No B.S. Marketing Letter
130: 2001: “LIFETIME OF SECRETS” Sales Letter
131: 2001: Australia Version of Lifetime Of Secrets
132: 2002: LIFT NOTE – Outstanding example from Dr. Tom Orent
133: 2002: The VERY UGLY Letter
134: 2002: “JAMES BOND ENVY” Letter – I Wrote for Michael Kimble
135: 2002: “OPEN LETTER TO” Full-Page Lead Generation Ad
136: 2004: Re-Work of same ad (#135) with Celebrity
137: 2003: SPECIALTY BOOT CAMP Sales Letter for Consulting/Coaching Business
138: 2003: CUSTOMIZED ORDER FORM for a ‘Host”
139: 2005: CELEBRITY ENDORSER AD for a local business
140: 2005: “WHY – COACHES” Article I Wrote, used by many to sell coaching
141: 2006: By Bill Glazer – Full-Page Dan Kennedy Ad
142 -148: 2006: Assorted Advertising/Marketing I created for Miracle-Ear®
149: 2007: APPOINTMENT, NO SALE FOLLOW-UP LETTER EXAMPLE
150: 2007: MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE LETTER – “Letter Of Regret”
151: 2007: SUPERCONFERENCE BROCHURE Featuring Gene Simmons (KISS)
152: 2009: “Unsettling” Outer Envelope
153: 2009: By Bill Glazer – “RUSTY OLD TYPEWRITER” POSTCARD
154: 2010: “Penguin & Polar Bears” Letter’
155: 2010: CEO LIFT NOTE
156: 2010: LAST CHANCE To Get Off The Hamster Wheel
157: 2010: “IN CASE YOU ARE STILL UNDECIDED”
158: 2010: PURLS, Drive To Web Site Picture Postcard
159: 2010: PROMOTIONAL BOOKLET EXAMPLE – Cover. (Complete Booklet In Deluxe
Edition of Archives) + Sales Letter
160: 2011: One of the best INFO-Summit Sales Brochures
161: 2012: MAKING GUEST SPEAKER RELEVANT Copy Example
162: 2012: POSITIONING ARTICLE – from Success Magazine
163: 2013: “Evergreen” Opportunity Ad – I Wrote For SafetyTechnology.com
164: 2013: COMIC BOOK FORMAT Marketing, done for me by Amazing Ad-Men
165: Year Unknown: “For Adults Only”
166: Year Unknown: Yellow Legal Pad Letter
167: Year Unknown: “THIS LETTER IS GUARANTEED”
168: “Last-Ever” Registration Form
169-195: Client Work – Examples from my work for Restaurant Marketing Systems
169: 2003: Giant Fold-Out Self-Mailer
170: 2005: “Binoculars Enclosed” Follow-Up Letter
171: 2005: “Free Magic Book Inside”
172: 2005: Rory Is Sawing Kathleen In Half! – Postcard
173: 2005: Wally ‘Famous’ Amos – Magical Life Booklet
174: 2005: Mike Ditka
175: 2006: How I’d Run The Circus (An Homage To Dr. Seuss)
176: 2006: George Foreman CD Label
177: 2006: “Not All Members Are Receiving This Letter….”
178: 2006: “Red Clown Nose”
179: 2006: “Read This If You’re Going To Say No”
180: 2006: From Oscar The Obnoxious Elephant (my favorite created character)
181: 2007: The Angry Monkey Letter
182: 2007: The Zoom-Zoom Letter
183: 2008: Paris Hilton – “It’s Hot!” Envelope
184: 2008: Grabber Mailing
185-188: 2008: Five Alarm Fire
189: 2008: (For A Good Time) Call Me! Kristi
190: 2008: I Dare You To Read
191: 2008: Endorsed Mailing Exampl
192: 2008: Viva The Clumsy Cleaning Lady
193-195: 2009: Deal Or No Deal?
196: 1960: Psycho-Cybernetics Record Album CoverPRODUCT
197: 1975: Answering Objections (MLM) Cassette Album Cover
198: 1979: Audio Cassette Care Instruction Card (!)
199: 1979: Foster Hibbard
200: 1979: Jack Canfield Cassette Album Cover
201: 1979: Success Trak: How To Talk….
202: 1979: Why People Fail Album Cover
203-209: 1985: SuccessTrak: my teaching notes
210: 1986: Training Album Given To Speakers, To Teach Them How To Sell Their Products
211: 1980: Typical back cover format for cassette albums
212: 1981: Top-selling staff training product
213: 1983: Two products I developed for a major B2B catalog company
214: 1983: Cover, Course for speakers
215: 1983: SuccessTrak “Product Bundle” Notebook Cover
216: 1988: My product, Ready To Go Sales Meetings
217: 1990: $100,000.00 Target System cover – actually Magnetic Marketing for Real Estate
218: 1997: Magnetic Marketing for Chiropractors
219: 1989: Complete Copy: “63 Killer Marketing Strategies” Manual
220: 1997: SUCCESS Events Souvenir Book
221: 2003: How The Renegade Millionaire System began…
222: Date Unknown: “No B.S. Spray”
223: 1972: First Content Writing Project – Paycheck Stuffer Booklet
224: 1972: Sales Letter used by Publisher (for #223)
225: 1972: “Success Vitamins”
226: 1975: Vitaminds Illustrated Page (Dr. Edward Kramer)
227: 1972: Financial Success Statistics (on which Income and Wealth Pyramids are based)
228: 1972: “IF” copy
229: 1981: “How Can I Tap More Of My Potential?” – Complete Sales Presentation
230: 1980: Content Example from Training Course for chiropractors
231: 1982: My “Seven Fundamentals Of Practice Promotion”
232: 1982: Welcome Kit/Shock ‘n Awe Package Contents List for chiropractors
233: 1983: Overview of System taught to chiropractors in 2-day training
234: 1985: Notes summarizing Chiropractic Marketing Boot Camp
235: 1987: Slides – from presentation (#231) – leading to offer
236: 1985: The famous Giorgio Letters (Demonstration)
237: 1996: Success-Wheel illustration
238: 1996: Development of Hyper-Responsive Customers illustration
239: 1996: Complete Info-Marketing Business illustration
240: 1996: Ascension illustration
241: Year Unknown: Marketing/Business Development illustration
242: 1999: Money Machine illustration
243: 2007: 50th Anniversary Tribute to Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged
(From: Renegade Millionaire Magazine)
244: 2012: What Will Go Wrong Next? (Seminar Slide)
245: Year Unknown: “Message To Garcia” (Note: Public Domain. Anyone Can Use.)
BOOKS & BOOK PROMOTION
246: 1991: Getting Into Business Guides
247: 1991: First Use of Dan-On-Bull
248: 1993: First Edition of No B.S. Business Success Book – Publisher’s News Release
249: 1993: First Edition of No B.S. Time Management – Cover
250: 1993: First Nat’l Magazine Ad for a Dan Kennedy Book
251: 1996: “The Brain Behind” Book Ad for Make Millions With Your Ideas
252: 1994: INC. Magazine List of 100 Best Business Books
253: 1997: Book Review in SUCCESS Magazine
254: 1998: Article – Book Marketing Up-Date (The Business Behind The Books)
255: 1998: Zero Resistance Selling (Psycho-Cybernetics) Book Flyer
256: 2001: Salvador Dali Painting depicting Psycho-Cybernetics (originally, 1972)
257: 2001: First Use of Dali Painting on Book Cover of my design
258: 1996: Barnes & Noble Mail-Order Catalog Page
259: 2001: Publishers Weekly Ad for Psycho-Cybernetics
260: 2001: Royalty Statement – from China
261: 2003: Amazon Pages – Prices paid for out-of-print Dan Kennedy books
262: 2004: #1 on Amazon
263: 2004: Appearance on BusinessWeek Bestseller List
264: 2004: “Inside Baseball” – actual book industry sales statistics
265-266: 2004: Book Ads tweaked for Farm Bureau Journals
267: 2004: Book Ad tweaked for Nat’l Speaker Association trade journal
268: 2005: Amazon promotions
269: 2006: Trade journal article placement demonstration (article from book)
270: 2006: Promotional book cover
271: 2006: No B.S. book series ad
272: 2006: “Who Else Wants To?…” – borrowed Donald Trump book ad
273: 2006: Complete Print-Out of PROMOTIONAL TOOLKIT CD provided to
people promoting my books (other authors, info-marketers, GKIC Members, etc.)
274: 2006: “Eagles Club” – Seminar as Gift for Bulk Book Purchases
275: 2007: Nat’l Sales Letter Car Contest/Book Ad
276: 2007: Contest Web Site
277: 2009: Book Ad for Uncensored Sales Strategies by Sydney Barrows & Dan Kennedy
278: 2013: Book Cover, Win, Place Or Die (Mystery Novel)
279: 2013: Trade journal ad (Hoof Beats) for Win, Place Or Die
280-284: Theme Photos used for book covers and/or book promotion pieces
285: 1987: Cover, First Issue of my Philosophy Of Success Magazine
(Complete Replica Copy is in the Deluxe Edition of this Archive Collection)
286: 1987: Ad in P.O.S. Magazine that also ran elsewhere, for our brass eagle award business
287: 1987: SuccessTrak Newsletter – Complete Copy
288: 1988: Practice-Building Secrets Letter
289: 1999: “$100-MILLION DOLLARS ENCLOSED” Newsletter Lift Note + 3/99 Issue
290: 2002: Calendar/Wall Poster
291: 2006: Renegade Millionaire Magazine
292: 2008: Renegade Millionaire Magazines1
293-294: “Two Clowns & A Coatiumndi”
295: A Very Famous Wedding
296-297: At a Gary Halbert Seminar in Key West, Fla.
298: 1979: Dan and James E. Tolleson in the back room of The Self-Improvement Center
299: 1981: First Car Gift from a client
300: Photos from infomercial productions
301: 1988: with Joe Theisman, NFL Champion & Broadcaster
302: 1980’s: Large Audience Proof Photo
303: With President Ronald Reagan
304: 1997: with Gerry Spence, the real-life Perry Mason
305: With Coach Tom Landry
306: With legendary broadcaster Paul Harvey
307: With Mike Vance, Disney pioneer
308: 2003: A “Distinguished” Panel
309: 2003: Maybe They Have Green Cards
310: 2003: Birthday
311: With super-model/entrepreneur Kathy Ireland
312: 2009: with George Foreman
313: 2011: Build A Better Advisor Business Seminar, Exterior – how to do it
314: With C/W superstar & Celebrity Apprentice Winner, John Rich
315: Dan half on bull
316: “JUMBO Results”
317: Proof Is In The Pudding
318-319: Custom Cartoons from Books by Vince Palko & Dan Kennedy
(NOTE: Deluxe Edition Owners have a collection of these cartoons on a CD, in PDF Files with limited LICENSE TO USE)
320: The Legend of Dan Kennedy (by Stu Heineke)
321: He Wants To Spend More Time With….
322-323: Dan At Work
324: Home I Grew Up In, Brooklyn Heights, Ohio
325: The Tattooed Police Horse – Movie Publicity Stills
326: 1971: First Sales Award
327-329: Notes from my secretary
330: 1982: IF – CAN’T – IMPOSSIBLE
331: 1987: Revenge!
332: 1990: How dare he market?
333: 1993: Her Winning Job Application’
334: 1994: with the Founder of the National Speakers Association
335: 1994: Dan as in-flight entertainment
336: 1995: SUCCESS Event Tickets
337-340: 1997: Backstage SUCCESS Event Agendas
341: 1998: My First & Second Winning Drives
342: 1999: Article about the non-marketing of harness racing
343: 2007: Article from WORTH Magazine about the SUCCESS tour
344: 2007: My Cow
345: A Look At My 1972 AMC Javelin AMX
346: A Look At My 1963 Lincoln-Continental Convertible
347: A place you must visit & a Lesson From Disney
348: Real Estate
350: They visited Kennedy’s Pub, Pet Farm & Castle
351: A letter from ‘The NSA Guy Who Gets It’ – a $606,320.00 Up-Date
352: My favorite testimonial from an Elephant Tamer
353: A lot of people can’t be helped
354: Quick ‘n blunt
355: Starting right early
356: GKIC Marketer of Year Submission (Dustin Matthews) – How to do it
1985: EXPENSIVE EXPERIENCE Audio Cassette – sold MONEY/BUSINESS/SUCCESS Course
1988: PRACTICE PROMOTION Audio Cassette – sold Dan Kennedy/SuccessTrak
1991: GOLD BY THE INCH TV INFOMERCIAL
1993: DAN KENNEDY MAGNETIC MARKETING SYSTEM® SPEECH
2003: DAN KENNEDY SPEECH @ RMS BOOT CAMP
1981: REPLICA – PROMOTIONAL BOOK, “Success In The Speaking Business’
1987: REPLICA – FIRST EDITION, Philosophy Of Success Magazine
1998: REPLICA – Newspaper-Page Format Dan Kennedy Brochure
2009: REPLICA – PROMOTIONAL BOOK FOR GKIC, “Snap Out Of It”
Dan Kennedy Cartoons & USE LICENSE
D1: Outline Notes from Dan Kennedy SuccessTrak Preview Seminar
D2: Complete Copy of Main Promotional Book, ‘Solve All Your Advertising, Marketing And
Sales Problems Forever’
D3: TRANSCRIPT, Expensive Experience Cassette
D4: MAGNETISM Ad
D5: Napoleon Hill Magazine – Hill’s Ad for himself as a speaker
D6: Napoleon Hill’s Free Essay lead generation ad
D7: Ad for Local Chapters
D8: Joe Cossman’s Ant Farm
D9: The Harvey Brody Little Booklet – Complete Copy (“World Of Opportunity”) D10: Original Rolls-Royce Ad
D11: Mercedes long-copy ad
D12: The Flex Record
D13: Positive Living Magazine
D14: The famous Lazy Man’s Way To Riches ad
D15: A George Douglas ad
D16: The Journey
Still Dithering On Whether Or Not To Invest In This Archive?
Listen: just one good idea you’ll get from 40+ years of my work can lead to an immediate profit windfall that could pay for this Archive over and over again. So in actuality, this Archive doesn’t “cost” anything, it’s an investment in your business.
If ANY of my advice over the past 40 years has made you more money, made you sleep better at night, and given you more CERTAINTY and stability in your business, than you can imagine what 1556 pages of it can do for you.
- If you’re just getting started in business and are first discovering GKIC-style marketing this will be a sound investment in your wealth-building career. This archive doesn’t scratch the surface of 40+ years behind the desk cranking out copy for myself and clients who pay me up to $100,000 for a sales letter.
- If you’re doing “OK” or if your business has stagnated a little bit, this Archive could reinvent your business thanks to all the “A-ha” moments it will give you. You’ll be able to filter through over 356 marketing pieces that have made money for other business and “swipe and deploy” for your own. And you’ll experience more certainty, stability and control in your business.
- If you’re already kicking ass and taking names as Matt Furey says, this Archive could give you the extra kick start you need to turn your mailing lists into more money, further build your “herd”, and keep building an ASSET that’s going to pay you over and over again.
And here’s more good news:
Your Investment Is LESS Than I Originally Planned Because I Want Everybody To Be Able To Get This Archive…
After spending months going through my files within the catacombs of my office…and picking and choosing only the best pieces to include in this once-in-a-lifetime archive, I had a figure of $4,997 in mind and it'd be worth EVERY penny to someone who used it.
$4,997 would have been a drop in the bucket compared to how much just one of the 356 pieces you’ll discover in this archive made for either myself or one of my clients.
But since this Archive was put together to celebrate my 40+ years in marketing I decided to pare down the price so everybody has a chance to grab this Archive.
So even though it’s worth 10x more than what I’m charging on this page for this Archive, I’m going to let you grab this HUGE 1556-page archive for only $1,994 (or save $197 by making a single investment).
Think about it…just one good customer, client or patient you could attract thanks to one big idea in this Archive could allow you to make your money back over and over again.
And that’s just for starters. Remember, this is 40 years worth of my best ads…so there’s a lot for you to peruse and “swipe” ideas from. This could be an invaluable resource for you…that is, if you don’t let it sit on your shelf and collect dust.
Plus $1994 is barely 2% of a $100,000 per year income. And 1% of a $200,000 per year income. I’m not promising you’ll achieve this level of income as there are many factors involved in a marketing campaign. Nor is this some “magic bullet” or “shiny object” that’s going to solve all your business problems overnight.
But when used consistently and closely studied, it can shave a LOT of trial, error and testing you would otherwise have to go through if you tried to “go at it alone”. And the cost of this Archive will be insignificant compared to the profits it could generate for you.
PLUS, Until Midnight Tomorrow Only…
"How would you like to have Dan Kennedy sitting in your office, waiting, "on call", to leap to attention and give you my very best advice, answer, or strategy any minute you need it, day or night?"
I want to tell you about a moneymaking tool extraordinaire, that I have invested 19 years in making. It is called POWER POINTS, and it is, by far and away, the most valuable and important tool or product of any kind I've ever brought forward, and I can't wait to describe it to you in all of its glorious detail.
In my new POWER POINTS Manuals, I've identified 979 of these Power Points, divided into 3 main categories:
1. Advertising, Marketing & Sales
2. Personal Achievement & Productivity
3. Entrepreneurship & Business Success ……
but there are a gazillion sub-categories. Just for example, in "Advertising, Marketing & Sales," there are sub-categories like: Headlines, Offers, Guarantees, Consumer Psychology, Multi-Step Marketing, Lead-Generation, Sense Of Urgency, Positioning, and many, many more.
Here's just a tiny sampling of the gems to be found in POWER POINTS:
Entrepreneurship & Business Success:
- SALES:The paradigm shift in how you see yourself, that produces enormous, fast gains in sales and profits.
- What is the secret of the entrepreneur who can take risks without worry?
- What to do if everybody hates your idea?
- The best piece of people management advice that everybody ignores.
- THE Cardinal Rule of Delegation.
- THE financial secret that pulls extraordinary profits from ordinary businesses.
- Why increasing sales is rarely the right #1 priority.
- The Three Rules Of Management that prevent panic, insure objectivity instead of emotional response, and foster calm peace of mind.
- How the Mini-Conglomerate Strategy can conquer most entrepreneurs biggest, most frequent reoccurring, most distasteful problem.
- How to look at customer retention.
- What one ingredient should every product have, before you invest in marketing it?
- How to create a Cash Flow Surge when you need it most.
- What single, reoccurring decision has more to do with your long-term success in business than any other decision you'll ever make and why do most entrepreneurs blow this one more often that not?
- The power of parasite marketing: how to create marketing capital out of thin air.
- What is the purpose of being in business? (Most entrepreneurs have this all screwed up!!!)
- The power of overhead creep.
- Why EGO is your worst enemy, and how to protect yourself.
- The Five Rules Of Business that, followed, virtually guarantee ultimate wealth.
- The only kind of question to ask when closing a sale.
- How a simple misunderstanding costs most professional offices, service businesses and stores small fortunes year after year.
- What you must know about offending people.
- The one thing every prospect, customer or client wants so desperately that they will buy just about anything from anybody who can fulfill this primal need.
- How to make price a non-issue every time! (2 simple techniques that take price out of the buying decision, even in price sensitive businesses filled with cheapest price competitors!)
- In person-to-person selling or negotiating, the most important trick that melts resistance away.
- The power of package selling.
- What is more important than creative, copy, offer, target markets, etc. in making your advertising pay off?
- How to (at least) double the readership of just about any ad.
- THE most effective kind of direct-mail campaign.
- How to use five Emotional Factors to make advertising sizzle.
- What is THE one thing people are eager to buy, above all else?
- The power of unfair comparison.
- The two most frequently made mistakes in advertising.
- Two magic words that boost the pulling power of most headlines.
- The power of the right offer.
- Two obstacles that even the very best copy, message and offer can never overcome.
- Why should you advertise? (Believe it or not, most people don't know, and waste a lot of money as a result.)
- A tough, challenging, in-your-face question that will make all your advertising better.
- A sure winner direct-mail campaign for just about any business.
- The power of the hidden benefit: how to use this strategy to re-invest tired offers.
- Five millionaires met on a Caribbean island, as a testament of the power of this one secret.
- The power of risk reversal: how to create compelling guarantees.
- The power of primacy and recency.
- The sales letter trick most copywriters forget.
POWER POINTS is so gigantic it can't even be put in one volume!
POWER POINTS will be delivered to you in three large volumes: the first volume, Advertising, Marketing & Sales; the second, Personal Achievement & Productivity; & the third, Entrepreneurship & Business Success.
While This Originally Sold for $599…you can get this entire three volume set for FREE when you get Dan Kennedy's Archives by Midnight on Monday!
And don’t worry…if you’re still a little skeptical:
You’ve Got A Full 365 Days To Examine This Archive Thanks To GKIC’s No Hassle Guarantee:
I never sell anything without a guarantee. And I’m not going to deviate from that here.
So I want you to peruse this Archive. Swipe a couple ideas for your own promotions and start profiting from it.
- If you don’t get your investment back in this Archive within 365 days of this big box hitting your doorstep, then call the GKIC Concierge at 1-800-871-0147 and you’ll get a no-hassle refund.
- If you don’t think this Archive will be profitable for you, or if you flip through the 1556 pages of ads from my storied 40+ years in marketing and don’t think this will be useful to you, then no big deal, give us a call and we’ll refund your money.
- If you woke up in the morning on the wrong side of the bed, forgot to get your morning coffee, or don’t like the color of the binders, then no big deal. You’ll get a refund for ANY reason…or NO reason at all.
Fair enough? What this means to you is there’s no way you can make a mistake or “screw up” here. If you’re not satisfied then you’ll get your money back. Pure and simple.
If A Grumpy Genius With Some Would Consider A Difficult Personality Can Do This, Then You Can Too…
I only have a high school education. And I have the academic qualifications of a janitor. Yet I get paid 7 figures per year to write copy for clients. And 86% of these clients hire me over and over again because they get results.
Believe me, being one of the most sought-after copywriters in the world is a lot more palatable than waking up at 2am in a cold sweat with an empty bank account and an impending payroll.
Thanks to the ability to persuade prospects and customers to hand over their money through the power of my words like a constantly-ringing cash register, I’m able to be booked well in advanced and am one of the most sought-after marketing geniuses in the country.
This Archive represents the “best of the best” of 40+ years in marketing and advertising. You’ll find gems in here that’s available nowhere else…that is, unless you broke into my home and raided the reams of ads, speeches, products and newsletters I have stored in my office.
When you take action today and purchase this Archive, you’ll be armed with the “copy weapons” that’ll position yourself as the “go-to” person in your niche. And you’ll also discover how to sell more, sell better, and sell at higher prices then you’ve ever thought possible.
Just imagine what will happen to your income if you doubled your prices, doubled the number of people who do business with you…AND improved the quality of your clients, customers, and patients at the same time?
That’s what I was able to do with countless clients over my 40+ years in marketing. And I was able to do that for myself in my own businesses.
And when you take action right now, you’ll discover the “guts” of how I made this happen thanks to this massive Archive of ads, speeches, presentations, newsletters, etc. etc. you’ll be able to learn from and implement ideas with for your own business.
I encourage you to take action and fill out this order form if you want the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to OWN this archive.
And a sincere thank you to those who were involved in this and the hundreds and thousands of customers of my writing. And that includes tens of thousands of newsletter subscribers and GKIC members, hundreds of clients, and others who find value in my work and are persuaded, motivated, provoked and entertained by it.
Yes Dan! I Want To Get All 356 Examples And 1556 TOTAL Pages Of Ads, Notes, Samples, Photos And Artifacts You’ve Accumulated Over 40+ Years In Marketing, Copywriting, Speaking And Authorship…
- I know this could be my ONLY chance to own this massive archive containing your best ads, speeches, presentations, newsletters, book promotions, etc. etc. I can use to get ideas for my own promotions. You’ve meticulously done all the work for me by combing through 40+ years worth of material and picking and choosing only the most impactful pieces I’ll be able to “swipe and deploy” for my own business.
- I also know that the “A-Ha” moments I’ll discover in this Archive will more than make up for the price I’m paying for this…which is miniscule compared to the trial, error and testing I’d otherwise have to endure if I tried to “figure out” this stuff for myself.
- And I know I’m covered by your generous 365-day guarantee, so there’s no way I can make a mistake here. I can implement the marketing lessons I’ll get from this Archive in my business, and if I don’t get an immediate return on investment I can return it for a no-hassle refund…no questions asked
- Yes Dan, I’m ready! Please send my big box containing your Archives so I can implement your time-tested and proven strategies into my business!
Get 40th Anniversary Compilation (Lifetime of Work) – Dan Kennedy, Only Price 237$
Tag: 40th Anniversary Compilation (Lifetime of Work) – Dan Kennedy Review. 40th Anniversary Compilation (Lifetime of Work) – Dan Kennedy download. 40th Anniversary Compilation (Lifetime of Work) – Dan Kennedy discount.
Purchase 40th Anniversary Compilation (Lifetime of Work) – Dan Kennedy Course at Brainet. You will get full course. Downloads are quick and at no extra cost.